Translate

Monday, July 10, 2017

THIRD PROPHECY: CHARISMATIC CONVENTION 1995: prepare for what is to come...

THIRD PROPHECY

"I speak to you plainly as a Shepherd.
Prepare for what is to come.
A storm is over our church. My Name is profaned. I need to raise up a holy people.
I shall test all people on what they build upon. If built on pure gold of My Spirit,
then I will purify them when they live entirely for Me.
If what we live by is only self-fulfillment, then I will burn it away.
The time is now, if any of you do not hear Me now,
then I will not hear them when the storm breaks. Give yourselves to Me. 
Come out of the world. Come before Me in fasting, then wait and pray more.
Strive after holiness. 
Give Me your community and family life. The storm is on the horizon.
A time of tribulation is ahead. I will test every nation and people who have made man 
their head. I will purge them.
 You know that I am Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
There is a time of glory ahead also.
 Prepare yourselves. I am waiting on you to restore the nations."
,

No comments:

Post a Comment