Translate

Monday, July 10, 2017

BEHOLD, MY SON: PROPHECY:...CHARISMATIC CONVENTION: 1995:..

SUNDAY

Behold My Son! He is a sign of love, a sign of healing, of life and death.
Stop running from the cross.
There is nothing that even a drop of His blood could not touch or heal.
Behold Him who was crucified! Even now He is riddled with spit and tears of a broken heart.
I plead to you to say yes to Him. Yes brings you to the cross. My Son's yes brought Him 
to Calvary and my yes brought me to the foot of the cross. There is no other path but this one. 
Our yes is our road to Calvary.

Start running towards victory. Proclaim the victory. The words we speak here today
are not the important ones. The words and the actions you do when you leave here are
important. Say yes to death that brings life.

I know that He has spoken a hard word and that you have a difficult time accepting it,
but saying yes to the hard word is saying yes to death itself.
 Understand that there is is no Pentecost without Calvary!

Pray at the foot of the cross and you can say as I did:
" Lord, behold your child, do unto me
according to your word."
 Be strengthened by this word. To Him be the glory, forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment