Translate

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

"DEAR CHILDREN, THERE IS NO GREATER LOVE...APRIL 25, 1995 given at Charismatic Conference


"DEAR CHILDREN,  THERE IS NO GREATER LOVE
THAN MY DIVINE SON'S LOVE FOR YOU."

O my dearest children, I do so thank you for journeying here
in the cenacle of my Immaculate Heart.
Dear children, tonight my Immaculate Heart sorrows; for so many live in the
darkness that our adversary is causing. I weep in sorrow seeing many wishing
to flee this darkness, and yet our adversary holds them bound to their weakness.
Whoever has ears to hear, I call to you in my love to flee the darkness through 
the sacrament of confession.
O my dearest children, the sacrament of confession is the cleansing of the soul
that can lead you from the darkness of our adversary.
O my dearest children,I give glory to God in the Highest for allowing me to 
come to you in a call for prayer, surrendering your will to the will of God.
O my dear children, the world rages with sin. Ungodliness has swept across the whole world,
causing great pain to the Sacred Heart of my Divine Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord.
You hear of the abortions. You hear so many take the Lord's Name in vain. 
You see so much hatred among neighbors.
My Divine Son, Jesus Christ our Lord, calls to the world,
 "Do you love me?" Then again He calls,"Do you love me?" And once more,
 my Divine Son, Jesus Christ our Lord calls to the world,"Do you love me?"
 As I see Him calling to the world I begin to weep in sorrow.
Dear children, there is no greater love than my Divine Son's love for you. 
O my dearest children, weep with me in sorrowful prayer, a prayer of reparation for the offenses
 against the Sacred Heart of my Divine Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord. 
Please my children, give total reverence and love to my Divine Son, Jesus Christ our Lord,
 in the Holy Eucharist. Please my children, stand convicted to the truth;
 for my Divine Son is the Living bread sent down from Heaven
 so that you may have life within you.
 Dear children, many do not believe that the True Presence of my Divine Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord is in the Holy Eucharist, and those who receive my Divine Son in the Holy Eucharist,
 I call to you to examine yourself first.
If you are found with mortal sin, you must return to the sacrament of confession
before receiving Holy Communion. 
Please, my children, let no one distract you from God.  Give God what is God's.
I call you to reflect upon the saints who went before you and were martyrs for the Church,
showing their obedience to the will of God. So be not afraid to honor God with your whole heart,
your whole mind, your whole soul; but fear that you will not stand in the Truth when you shall be confronted.
O my dearest children, in your journeying here tonight, you have expressed your beautiful love for me.
I am your Mother, and I love you unconditionally. And tonight I pray for you my children, that you may be strengthened in the light of my Divine Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord.
Glory be to the Father, the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever  shall be
I call you to join me in silent prayer for a very special intention.
I love you ,my children.  I love you my children.  I love you my children.
And I bless you with my Motherly blessing of love, in the name of the Father, and of the Son,
 and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Please my children, show your love for one another by embracing one another, and as you embrace
one another, I shall embrace you. 
Thank you for respectfully responding to my love.
 Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment