Translate

Friday, July 8, 2016

THE INVITATION; Come...I will give you rest...

THE INVITATION
Is your life wearisome?

"Come! I will give you rest!"...says Jesus

"Everyone who believes will not perish, they will have Eternal life!"

"COME!  Come, My people!
I have opened up the Gate for you!!!
Look upon ME, Who has suffered all your sins; 
I Who have forgiven all inequities,
Look upon ME and be saved from guilt and shame.
All the debt of your lives has been paid- in- full
to our Father."
Jesus said,"I do not come to condemn the world,
I come that the world may be saved by Me."
"I come to give you Life in abundance!"

"The good thief asked to be remembered as he acknowledged ME.
His soul came with ME that very day into the Father's kingdom!
Would I do any less for you today?"
"Come! Look upon ME...Your Savior.  Come..."
"Come!  Be not afraid!  you will find rest and peace."
"Be still in my Presence...
Let Me love you and give you rest
as a little child... in my Presence...Come..."

In freedom, let us decide to follow Jesus.
The choices are between  misery, fear, numbness to life,
or an acceptance of peace of heart and mind
 that transforms our lives into joyous moments.

"When I am lifted up from the earth ," said Jesus,
"I will draw all to Myself!"
Are you hearing the call? Do you feel a pull on your heart?
Bring yourself into His Presence!
Your life will move forward...
You will never be the same again, for He will answer!
  Have Courage!


JESUS is calling! 
All He needs is your willingness, your  "yes" for Him to enter into your heart.
He asks for the "free will of your acceptance"...
He asks for your permission to give Him a chance to show you how much
He loves you; how much He yearns for you to  experience a newness of life...
 freedom from fear and anxieties.
This is a "supernatural journey".


NEW LIFE
HE bid me to approach Him;
He called to draw near,
My heart heard the message,
the song,  so clear.
His friendship...He offered
and graciously so;
"Come live in freedom
and drop all the fear."
To risk...for my freedom
such a small price to pay.
To draw close to God
is my heaven today.

                                  Anonymous


 Let us Pray:
Jesus, I give You my "YES" to come into my life; come into my heart; come now Lord as I am in  need of your loving kindness. I do believe, yet , help me to believe more deeply and to trust in your merciful love. Show yourself to me, that I may know you and trust you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment