Translate

Thursday, August 16, 2018

"LISTEN TO ME,... LISTEN!"

WHERE IS THE LOGIC?

LOGIC the science or art of reasoning.

These  next words came and were heard  so clearly...as if a parent sternly speaking to a child

"LISTEN TO ME!"
"LISTEN!"

"Let My Words hang in the air-
You will hear in the Silence, what is said on the roof-tops!
What was hidden, will be revealed.
It will all be revealed. Nothing can be hidden from My eyes!
Nothing!
What is done in the dark, will be seen in the Light".
"My Word will never pass away!"
The Mother is "the Church."
The Church has been defiled from within
My Church, my mother torn apart, tattered...
battered from within- stained, profaned from within-
where, how- who will clean the wounds?

I seek your acts of penance for the reconciliation of 
the Body of Christ, who suffers like a mother at a lost child !
Rachael- once again cries for Her children...
The Body of Christ is broken!

,


No comments:

Post a Comment