Translate

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

LADY OF ALL NATIONS SPEAKS...I may be for you the Mother..

THE LADY OF ALL NATIONS

Full of trust we bring our intentions to the Mother of All Nations through
this novena and ask for her intercession. The powerful prayer of the Mother
of All Nations and her words on a specific theme will accompany us on each
of the nine days.

LORD JESUS CHRIST,
SON OF THE FATHER,
SEND NOW YOUR SPIRIT
OVER THE EARTH.

LET THE HOLY SPIRIT LIVE
 IN THE HEARTS OF ALL  NATIONS,
THAT THEY MAY BE PRESERVED FROM
DEGENERATION, DISASTER AND WAR.
MAY THE LADY OF ALL  NATIONS,
THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY,
BE OUR ADVOCATE.
AMEN.

"This prayer has been given for the
conversion of the world."
"I promise to give grace 
for soul and body
-according to the Son's will-
to all who pray before the image
and call upon Mary,
the Lady of All Nations"

"I assure you that the world will change"

Day 1

"I may be for you the Mother"
Mary appears in Amsterdam standing on the globe and says that
she wants to be known and loved in our time as the Lady,
the Mother of All Nations. In the very first message she presents 
herself under her new title: "They will call me The Lady, Mother."
(March 25, 1945)
In the following years she often speaks about her maternal role:
"No matter who or what you are, I may be for you : the Mother"
"Also the Lord needed His mother to come to life. Through the mother comes life.
Therefore she must be brought into your churches and among the nations, and you will experience the flourishing" (March 1973)


Mother, I ask you, let me, my family and all
people recognize that you are truly the mother
for each one of us. On behalf of everyone I want to
consecrate myself to you today:

"Mother; I am yours now and forever.
Through you and with you,
I want to always belong entirely to Jesus."

Pray 3 times:
Hail Mary,full of grace,
the Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
 pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment