Translate

Thursday, August 10, 2017

"CONSECRATE YOURSELVES TO MY IMMACULATE HEART!"....Holy Spirit...conquer all sin.


"CONSECRATE YOURSELVES TO MY IMMACULATE HEART!"

From the Cross, the dying Redeemer gave Mary, the one who crushes the head of the serpent...to
the Apostle John, and made all people of all times her children. However, for her to fully give her protective motherhood for us, we have to recognize and accept her as our mother.
Through the consecration to her Immaculate Heart, we enter into Mary's spiritual womb.
Since Satan knows that he will be defeated through Mary, the woman in Genesis, he does
everything he can to prevent us from giving her this central place. One of the "greats", has become an excelling  example for us all:Pope St. John Paul II.

In regard to Marian devotion...we must understand that it corresponds to the truth about the 
Mother of God. ...
"The Mother of Christ the Redeemer is the Mother of the Church"
"When the Holy Spirit, her spouse, finds Mary in a soul, He hastens there and enters fully into it.

I,              a repentant sinner, give  to you, Mary, my heart.
Set it on fire with love for Jesus. Keep my heart in your most pure
 heart that I may love Jesus and the members of His Body with your perfect love.
If I fall, please lead me back to Jesus.
I unite myself to the perfect offering of Jesus as He offers himself 
in the Spirit to the Father for the life of the world.
Amen.

Reprinted from: Triumph of the Heart
                                           May 15,2016

No comments:

Post a Comment