Translate

Sunday, April 3, 2016

TRANSFORMATOIN: A TREE OF LIFE

 TREE OF LIFE

Morning sun has risen
casting light upon the thinly snow covered  lawn
making a canvas for a tree to lay it's shadowy tentacles.
The tree itself is a beauty of shape and form.
 The shadow, laid out before it, seems ominous, ugly in structure...scraggly,
 unevenly laying, stretching out  upon the snowy blanket...
and yet..all is peaceful and still!
Spring air... a warmer sun sitting closer to earth's floor
teases little reds spikes of new grow at the tree's crown...
making it a lovelier sight to behold! It's arching branches 
curled up to receive, admit a bird or two in rest. 
As snow diminishes so goes the shadowy form...melting itself under the beauty of it's true form  above.
A gentle wind sends movements as waves,
 a " salutary goodbye" to those shadows...as if to say... 
"that shadow of your being is not your true existence...
it is melting away in the Presence of Love and Truth.
 Your Creator is Transforming you into a new creation."

 What is the shadow I need to let go of ...  the image of self that ties me to the ground?
Am I able to let it melt away...into Gods's Presence?
Is it time to say "goodbye"...
to gently release it from the icy cold of  existence?

Ah! I see it diminish in the Light of the day.
 The real beauty of it's "true form" appears...
a Tree of Life!

Open my heart... Lord of Life...that I may offer 
You the consolation of my trust ...
No matter what form the shadow takes,
in the Light of Your Presence...
I know that I am loved
                                              Amen
                    Romans 12:2




No comments:

Post a Comment