Translate

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

MODERN PAGANISM...did you know?......



MODERN PAGANISM

The Lady brings a message to the visionary, Ida Peerdeman.
 on Dec.3, 1949.

"The Bishops should work...to give the order to their priests to work
especially among the youth, against humanism- modern paganism."

I see many crosses before me. The Lady shows me how those crosses are
 being taken  to various places.
"The youth have to be kept away from modern paganism. They should work hard on this."

I see Rome before me. The Lady moves her finger in warning over Rome and says
"Oh, why not start from there? It has to be completely rebuilt."
It is as if her hands are going around the Vatican, digging underneath and
 turning everything upside down.

THE CHASM
Then... I see two very high mountains. In between there is a very deep 
and dark chasm or abyss.It seems as though I were suddenly placed
on one of the mountains. The Lady says to me
"LOOK..."
And I see an abyss in the middle of the world.
All at once the two mountains are brought together by the Lady,
and she says,"The chasm has to be closed."

CHANGING THE LAWS
Next I see St. Peter's. The Lady says,
"Child, there you see the Pope in full pontificals, holding up two fingers. 
Listen carefully. The doctrine is right,but the Pope
 is entitled to change the laws. He should see it through."
Next I see a large session hall, in which the Pope is seated.
"Child," the Lady says, "the laws must be changed. They may...be changed.
The social classes must come closer to each other. Those in Rome should see it through
 and set the example for the entire world. Consider and speak...
 and again I say to you: love is the first commandment, and next to it,
 as if joined to it by an arch, truth and righteousness."

And again I see those mountains with the abyss.
Once more I see the Pope, and the Lady says,
"He has but to command and it will happen."
I see the Pope seated with cardinals and bishops around him,
 in a large session hall of the Vatican.
 The lady tells me he is issuing a decree. Then I see bridging
between the upper and lower classes.
"This is what it has to come to", the Lady says.
"Keep in mind love and righteousness. Let all who believe work together
for the good."
"The evidence has been given to you...It will come true through the years."

LORD JESUS CHRIST,
SON OF THE FATHER,
SEND NOW YOUR SPIRIT
OVER THE EARTH.
LET THE HOLY SPIRIT LIVE
IN THE HEARTS OF ALL NATIONS,
THAT THEY MAY BE PRESERVED
FROM DEGENERATION, DISASTER AND WAR.
MAY THE LADY OF ALL NATIONS,
THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY,
BE OUR ADVOCATE.
AMEN.


Lady of All Nations Action center
P.O. Box 31481
St.Louis,MO
63131

usa@theladyofallnations.org


No comments:

Post a Comment