Translate

Friday, January 6, 2017

UNDERSTANDING: A GIFT OF INSIGHT

UNDERSTANDING

A Gift of Insight

Insights are born of silences and come as felt gentle breezes on a clear day
or a gentle waves caressing the shoreline.
At other times "breakthrough waves"  may desire to submerge us in its' strength,
yet washes over moving us forward, diminishing itself upon the shoreline.
A breakthrough wave may surge and if we are not prepared,standing firmly,
We may be toppled and tossed about to scrape the oceans' stoney floor.
Again, we may simply choose to float, letting the wave meet and carry us until it passes.

One day at the edge of the shoreline, laying on a float, I was comforted in the warmth of sunshine,
the sounds of seagulls and calmness of gentle breezes.
Time passed.
I gently felt a lifting movement under the float!
As I awoke I realized the water had quietly approached, lifting me.
How gentle God can be in patiently waiting...
Everything...all we ever need will come to us from Him...
The One Who has the power to move mountains, part the Red Sea,
 Set prisoners free...comes to enter our space to be a Saviour!
He comes to each one giving all that is needed...
If only we wait in trusting confidence.

"You are Mine! I created you to be...
Have no fear for I AM always with you ...My precious one.
Like a flame which grows stronger in Light within the darkness...
So are you...My precious one."