Translate

Friday, October 7, 2016

TOUCH ETERNITY..

BE NOT AFRAID

"Hide yourself in My wounds. 
Be not afraid.
Put you're finger here 
See My hands.
Bring your hand and put it into My side.
Hide yourself in MY wounds
Hide yourself from all that troubles you...
From all doubt...
From all your fears.
Hide yourself in a Love more penetrating 
than a brush fire...
more overwhelming than a deluge.
Hide yourself in a Love that will remake you entirely.
Do not be afraid.
Touch Resurrection....
Touch Eternity!"
2nd Peter 1:19-21
          
                        
                          
           "For a brief moment                    
I have abandoned you;
but with 
Great tenderness
I
                will take 
                                you back!"


By waiting 
               and by calm
                               you shall be saved...
In quiet
                         and in trust
                                             your strength lies.
Isaiah 30: 15

Had not Your Word been my delight,
I should have perished in my affliction.
Psalm 119:verse 92

No comments:

Post a Comment