Translate

Friday, February 26, 2016

TAKE MY HAND BLESSED MOTHER

Take My Hand O Blessed Mother

Take my hand o' blessed Mother, 
hold me firmly, 'lest i fall.
I grow nervous while walking
and on Thee i humbly call.
Guide me over every crossing,
watch me when I'm on the stairs,
let me know that You're beside me,
listen to my fervent prayers.
Bring me to my destination
 safely, along the way.
Bless my every undertaking
and my duties for the day.
 And when evening creeps upon me
I'll never fear to be alone.
Once again, O Blessed Mother
take my hand to lead me home.
Amen

Author unknown






I Feel Open

I feel open to explore the depth and width and breadth of Gods'
love for me...to step over the boundaries of fear that may be holding me back from experiencing the "whole person" I am 
created to become.
I feel open to tread gently upon the "new ground"of my being. I feel open to discover new possibilities that need awakening within...
slowly, gently, lovingly calling me forward, as new life unfolds.

I sense a need for caution and prudence, as this new energy emerges.
There is a need to stay closely tuned to the movements of my Soul speaking within. I sense an openness to the "Voice of Silence" and Its' wordless call.
I yearn to be open to the Spirit of God...to express His message of Love and Hope in a world full of uncertainty and despair...
to bring Peace...if for a moment...into a troubled heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment